During 2023 I will be taking a temporary break from running group Vedic Meditation courses, however I do have a small amount of spaces available for private courses. If you are interested in learning to meditate in person, in a private setting please send me an email or schedule a call at the bottom of this page. Alternatively you can learn to meditate online here.
Vedic Meditation is a simple, effortless technique that anyone can learn. The technique itself dates back 5000+ years but despite its age Vedic Meditation is far and away the most effective meditation technique for busy, stressed, modern minds. And the easiest to learn!
The technique itself requires almost no effort from you. A comfy seat, eyes closed and you’re ready to meditate.
How the VM technique works
Vedic Meditation uses a mantra (a short Sanskrit sound) that’s uttered silently inside the mind in a specific manner. This effortless repition of the mantra naturally lulls the mind beyond thought to a place of deep rest, allowing layers of deep rooted stress, fatigue & conditioning to efficiently be released.
The benefits of Vedic Meditation are undeniable, all you need to do is chat to a meditator find out how it’s created a positive shift on every aspect of their life. Benefits to ones physiology & life experience are vast and varied dependent on the person but some of the more common shifts include…
- Improved sleep (the body now has less stress release to achieve overnight)
- Increased energy levels (meditation provides exceptionally deep rest)
- Relief from stress-related health disorders - anxiety, depression, fatigue, digestive, reproductive and immune conditions
- Increased mental clarity, intelligence, memory, and creativity
- Increased resilience and adaptability
- Increased sense of calm, peace & presence
- Reduced emotional reactivity, greater ability to respond from a place of calm
- Faster recovery from illness and injury
- Increased sense of fulfillment and contentment
- Increased levels of spontaneous happiness and joy
- Improved relationships & connection
The course is delivered in a face to face setting over 4 sessions, on 4 consecutive days.
Day 1: 1 hr 1:1 private session
- Receive your personalised mantra
- Learn the technique.
- Receive instructions & guidance for your home practice
Day 2: 1.5 hrs
- Meditate & refine your practice.
- Explore the benefits of the Vedic meditation technique
- Learn where to fit your meditations into daily life
- Tips for how to stick to your practice!
Day 3: 1.5 hr
- Meditate & refine your practice.
- Explore the mind body connection
- Learn about the effects of stress and how we can use Vedic meditation to reduce that stress & its associated effects.
Day 4: 1.5 hr
- Meditate & further refine your practice.
- An introduction into advanced Vedic wisdom covering topics such as;
- Decision making & engaging with conscious change.
- Tapping into your innate creative intelligence.
- Identifying & strengthening your intuition.
- Cultivating a life of greater clarity & flow.
Once you have completed the course House of Being offers you a lifetime of ongoing support. You will have access to;
- House of Being Meditators Community group for ongoing support, inspiration & connection
- Free live online group meditation and Q&A sessions with Anne
- Weekly follow up support emails for 1 year
- The opportunity to resit the course anytime, for free
As a Vedic meditator and member of House of Being, you will also have the opportunity to advance your practice and learning through all of our other offerings;
- Advanced knowledge courses
- Live workshops & retreats
- Advanced Yog-Vedantic techniques
- 1:1 mentoring with Anne
Private Course Investment (NB* I will only be running a small number of private courses in 2023, no group courses)
$1500 or two instalments of $750 (full payment must be made prior to course commencement unless otherwise agreed upon).
Concession & full time student $990 or two fortnightly instalments of $499
(Please contact me directly with a copy of your concession card or proof of full time study to book at this rate.)
Please note these rates do not include travel if I am to come to you.
Course Location: Courses are available at my home studio in Byron Bay or I can travel to you. I cover the wider Northern Rivers, Tweed, Gold Coast, Brisbane & Mid North Coast regions. A travel charge may be added depending on your location, we can discuss.
1:1, corporate & private group courses
If you are interested in scheduling a 1:1 course, organising Vedic Meditation for your workplace or have a group of friends or family who would like to learn together as a group, please contact me. Prices vary dependent on location & number of students.
Want to find out more?
Book your free “Introduction to Vedic Meditation” call
If you would like to opportunity to speak with Anne & learn more before registering for a course, you’re invited to schedule an “Intro call”.
A free, no obligation, informal 30 min chat covering;
- The benefits of regular Vedic Meditation
- How VM differs from other meditation techniques
- The mechanics of stress & stress release
- What you can expect from the 4 session course
- Ask any questions you may have
Book Intro Call
"I attended the Vedic Meditation course and it has changed my life. My life before the course had been stressful and I lived with grief for over 45 years. Since completing the course and meditating morning and night I have found my mind has cleared, I see everything so much more clearly and have increased energy. My day to day life is functioning much better."
- Mary, Vedic Meditator
"I was so happy with myself for taking the time out for myself & learning Vedic Meditation. Anne was so beautiful, knowledgeable & I felt very calm practicing with her. I highly recommend VM & with Anne as a mentor"
- Nyree, Vedic Meditator
"Anne presents a beautiful space to learn and explore the profoundly life changing technique of Vedic Meditation. Exploring the practice over four days gave me the chance to ask any questions I had from my daily self practice, and to understand the concept and the technique more deeply. Once the course has finished Anne checks in to ensure you are on track with your daily meditations, she also provides additional information for your own self development study. A really beautiful and beneficial practice for those wanting to flow with life and act from their highest self."
- Kriscelle, Vedic Meditator